The cash cycle is evolving with steady changes over the years accelerating now to reflect the rapidly changing cash landscape in which we all live. Over the last two decades, Currency Research has brought the cash industry together with the ICCOS/Cash Cycle Seminars (as well as the Currency and Banknote Conferences).
- The Evolution of the Cash Cycle with a Reflection on the Eastern European Regional Outlook
- Panel Discussion I : Circulating Models, Challenges and Opportunities in Eastern European Region
- Cash Management, Distribution, Cost and Security
- The Changing Role Of CITs
- Cash Handling In An Evolving Cash Cycle
- Panel Discussion II: Cash in a Rapidly Evolving Payments World - What does the Future Hold?
- Efficient Cash Forecasting, Optimisation and Branch Transformation
"It was an excellent event in virtually all areas. The increasingly cohesive group of repeat attendees really helps to build industry value through information sharing."
Tbilisi's eternal charms of a dramatic setting in the deep valley of the swift Mtkvari River, picturesque architecture, an ever-lively arts and cultural scene, and the welcoming Georgian lifestyle have been added a whole new 21st-century dimension of inviting cafes and restaurants serving ever better food, up-to-date lodgings from backpacker hostels to international five-stars, funky bars and clubs, spruced-up museums, galleries, parks, plazas and whole streets, modernized transport and a sprinkling of eye-catching contemporary architecture. All of which make it an easy and fun city to visit.
Venue information will be released shortly.
Join the conversation
Currency Research (CR) is an international organization that believes education and communication are fundamental to growth and innovation within central banks, their suppliers, and the related supply chain for currency and payment systems.