Creating a platform for global conversation on everything from digital banking to ATM trends, this conference is not to be missed by industry experts and innovators.
The theme for this regional conference is, Future ATMs & Payments Middle East & Beyond. Topics discussed will include ATMIA's Consortium for Next Gen ATMs, a 10-step plan mapping out the future for the next generation of cash machines, from security to the exciting new API App model.
The annual event is organised by the ATM Industry Association, the world's leading automated teller machine body, which works with over 10,000 members from over 650 ATM companies across 70 countries.
Join the only global ATM trade association as hosts for the most important Middle Eastern industry event of 2019. Just as the Middle East is where East meets West and North meets South, so ATMIA will market this event to European, African, Indian and Asian members interested in this region to turn the summit into a global showpiece of ATM and payments innovation.
- Technology innovation drives ATM security & cost savings (TMD Security, the Netherlands)
- An overview of ATM physical attacks around the world (Oberthur Cash Protection, France)
- Keeping cash on the high street (Vaultex, UK)
- Generation tangible revenue for ATM operators (Monex Financial Services, Ireland)
- Banking and payments in Iran: key trends and challenges (Iran Argham Company, Iran)
- Understanding Cash Usage (CashEssentials, Switzerland)
- Impact of digitalization on the ATM network in Pakistan (Innovative Pvt, Pakistan)
- Global Update on NextGen ATMs (Mike Lee, CEO of ATM Industy Association)
- The latest malware and security attacks and countermeasures for LATAM banks (Cyttek Group, Panama, Venezuela and Mexico)
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Rd (near Financial Metro Station)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Join the conversation