Renown for being the world's premier global seminar for commercial cash management, distribution and circulation, this seminar is suited for experts on all things cash, particularly senior executives, managers and other key decision makers involved in the processing, authentication, logistics and regulation of large cash volumes for organizations.
Bringing cash minds and stakeholders together, this is the perfect opportunity to share perspectives, ideas, cost-saving technologies, strategies, best practices and case studies with fellow cash industry peers.
The Cash Cycle Seminar offers insights and strategies to help your organization: streamline processes; learn valuable solutions and best practices; network with cash industry peers and more.
The seminar will include an exhibition area for curious cash minds to explore the latest in the cash technology and services. Sponsors will also run 'focused breakout meetings' for a closer exploration of current industry solutions. The seminar's flawlessly organised agenda is jam-packed with optional tours of Oumolat Security Printing (part of Abu Dhabi's first banknote printing plant) and G+D Automated Cash Centre demonstrations.
During free time, delegates will likely want to make the most of the services offered inside the luxurious St Regis, but thanks to its convenient location on the Corniche beachfront, exploring couldn't be easier or more tempting. With February seeing the end of Abu Dhabi's cool winters, the temperature will hopefully be just right for hiring a bicycle and exploring the beachfront. If you can make the time, make sure you take in some green air at Mangrove National Par, only a 20-minute drive away! ...read Lonely Planet's guide here.
“The experience was an eye opener in terms of current trends. I got an opportunity to meet and network with industry stakeholders. I was also able to have a peer review about industry trends in other countries.”
Programme highlights: Getting to know your cash peers, you will explore ways to reduce the cost of cash, go over valuable solutions and best practices, hold on to a competitive edge while bridging the cultural gap. Meet central bank authorities and
Monday 5th February 2018
- 9am-12pm Central Bank Summit (for central bank delegates only; no extra charge. Includes coffee break)
- 1pm-4pm Central Bank Workshop (includes coffee break)
- 4pm-6pm Delegate check-in & registration
- 5pm-7pm Welcome cocktail reception
Tuesday 6th February 2018
- 8.30am-7pm Exhibition open
- 9am-5pm Plenary sessions and sponsor breakout meetings (lunch and coffee breaks included)
- 10.45-11am Delegate photograph
- 7pm-late Delegates are free to explore evening activities
Wednesday 7th February 2018
- 9am-5.10pm Plenary sessions and sponsor breakout meetings (lunch and coffee breaks included)
- 7pm-10pm Delegate appreciation dinner
Thursday 8th February 2018
- 8.30-1pm Q&A sessions, closing remarks (lunch and coffee breaks included)
- 9am & 10.50am Post-Seminar Currency Production Symposium (I & II) (pre-registration required; no extra charge.)
- 1pm-6pm Optional Tour of Oumolat Security Printing (pre-registration required; no extra charge.)
On Sunday 4th and Friday 9th, Giesecke+Devrient will be running an Experience Centre offering live demonstrations of their Demo Automated Cash Centre. Watch as automated guided vehicles transport banknotes from vaults to processing areas and check out the high-tech automated banknote-feeding and online shrink wrapping systems. A leader in currency-circulation technology, Giesecke+Devrient will proudly showcase its insight into the most effective innovations for today and the future.
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box 60476
The United Arab Emirates
The annual Cash Cycle Seminars (ICCOS) With regional seminars in the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA), The Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) is focused on the cash supply chain on a global level. It is a forum not to be missed by those who are serious about keeping abreast of the latest trends and issues impacting cash circulation.