From 20th-21st February 2019, the Future of Cash conference will be taking place at The Mariott Hotel in Athens, Greece.
This conference focuses on the optimization of the cash cycle. It will bring together all stakeholders involved in the cash cycle to discuss new strategies for creating the cash cycle of the future. It will look at how cash can be successful in the modern payment environment.
'Despite the increasing popularity of digital payment methods, nearly 85% of all retail transactions today are still made with cash, representing around 60% of retail transaction value.'
The Future of Cash conference was the first of its kind to bring together all stakeholders involved in the cash cycle. It typically attracts delegates from central banks, financial institutions, retailers, cash management companies, technology providers and other suppliers.
- Changing demand
- Improvements in cash collection
- Making cash more efficient
- How technical and process innovation can transform the way cash is used and handled.
Within these sessions will be a series of presentations covering:
- Central bank perspectives on cash
- Changing cash cycle models
- Cash recycling and substitution
- Cash center efficiency
- Standards and automation
- Cross-stakeholder collaboration.
2 Megalou Alexandrou Street
Join the conversation