From 11th-14th September 2017, Asia's Cash Cycle Seminar will be taking place in Bangkok, Thailand.
Excerpt from About the Cash Cycle Seminar
Since the first seminar in 1995 held in the US, The Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS ) has grown to be the premier global seminar for commercial cash management, distribution and circulation. It is a very unique event focused on bringing together all of the stakeholders in cash circulation to share perspectives, ideas, cost-saving technologies, strategies, best practices and case studies. The educational General Sessions are where the delegates share their experiences and knowledge base, peer to peer.
An exhibition area featuring our Sponsors’ latest technology and services is open throughout the seminar and Sponsors also conduct focused breakout meetings to share further details on their leading solutions for the industry. All this is provided in a relaxed and professional environment; the perfect setting for effective networking.
There is really no better way to understand how other institutions are dealing with ongoing challenges in the midst of tight budget control, stay connected with your peers involved in the specific area of cash handling, and learn about the latest, cash-focused solutions.
With regional seminars in the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA), The Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) is focused on the cash supply chain on a global level. It is a forum not to be missed by those who are serious about keeping abreast of the latest trends and issues impacting cash circulation.
"Great learning, sharing and networking opportunities for me. It opened my eyes."
Excerpt from Why you should attend
The Cash Cycle Seminar offers insights and strategies to help your organisation:
- Learn of valuable solutions and best practices that are shared, many focusing on reducing the cost of cash within the commercial organisations’ cash cycle.
- Streamline processes and improve efficiencies to maintain a competitive edge – relevant topics will be discussed that are impacting the industry NOW!
- Network with key executives from Central Banks, Commercial/Retail Banks, Cash Management Companies/Armored Carriers and others in the industry...get to know your commercial cash industry leaders and peers!
- Bridge the cultural gap by understanding firsthand, your business strategies and perspectives into the region’s diverse cash management community.
- Visit sponsor exhibits from the leading industry suppliers and learn of their new technologies and services that will help you reduce costs.
- Meet Central Bank authorities and learn of new policy directives that could affect your business!
- Understand the interdependence between banknote production and the cash cycle.
Join the conversation
Twitter hashtag: #CashCycle2017