From 10th-11th October 2017, the ATM & Cyber Security (formerly 'ATM Security') conference will be taking place at Park Plaza Victoria Hotel in London, United Kingdom.
The 'leading conference on physical and logical ATM security', organised by RBR, gathers 340 delegates representing 140 organisations across 40 countries to meet and share industry insights.
'The event comprises a speaker programme containing important contributions from retail banks, law enforcement agencies, hardware and software providers and a range of industry bodies. This is complemented by a vendor technology exhibition area where delegates can view the latest ATM security products and services, share ideas and experiences and network with colleagues in the industry. The event focuses both on physical ATM security and newer cyber and logical security threats...' (continue reading).
Some topics* covered by the speakers include
- Skimming Fraud and Preventative Measures
- 'Skimming in America - and a call for global partnership' from a Detective (US Secret Service)
- Anti-cyber Crime Strategies for Banks
- 'Social engineering - how attackers breach your system' from a Detective (Metropolitan Police)
Holistic Approaches to Physical and Cyber Strategy
- Preventing ATM cyber attacks in Brazil from a Managing Director (TecBan)
- Fighting Banknote Fraud and Other Cash Crime
- 'Counterfeiting - cash vs cashless' from a Forensic Document Examiner (University of Lausanne)
- How Regulation and Collaboration are Aiding Crime Prevention
- '#SafeCard - a Ukrainian answer to cyber threats targeting cardholders' (EMA)
- Closing Keynotes
- Expert opinion from a Confidential Speaker (NCSC)
*This list shows headlines from the list of speakers (correct as of 27th September 2017). For a full, updated list visit https://www.rbrlondon.com/events/atmsec/.