Renown for being the world's premier global seminar for commercial cash management, distribution and circulation, this seminar is suited for experts on all things cash, particularly senior executives, managers and other key decision makers involved in the processing, authentication, logistics and regulation of large cash volumes for organizations.
The Cash Cycle Seminar offers insights and strategies to help your organization: streamline processes; learn valuable solutions and best practices; network with cash industry peers; and more.
Plenary sessions include:
- The Evolution of the Cash Cycle in the Middle East and Africa
- Panel Discussion: Big Data, Challenges and Opportunities in the Middle East and Africa
- Life Cycle of Banknotes - Case Studies
- The Changing Role of CITs in the Cash Cycle
- Cash Handling in an Evolving Cash Cycle
- Panel Discussion: Cash in a Rapidly Evolving Payments World – What Does the Future Hold?
- Banknotes and Currency Production in the Middle East and Africa
Labadi Beach Hotel
1 Labadi By-Pass
Labadi Beach Hotel,
Trade Fair, Accra
Join the conversation
The annual Cash Cycle Seminars (ICCOS)
With regional seminars in the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA), The Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) is focused on the cash supply chain on a global level. It is a forum not to be missed by those who are serious about keeping abreast of the latest trends and issues impacting cash circulation.