ATMIA, a global leader in supplying ATM security best practice since 2003, presents a must-attend annual industry security summit for the ATM and payments industries in association with conference partners, Reconnaissance International. ATM & Payments Security is a long-established international security event covering comprehensive lifecycle security aspects of ATMs, cash, cards and payments, from preventing physical and logical attacks, data compromises and card skimming to working with law enforcement to combat crime epidemics in a range of countries.
Who should attend?
Security management in the ATM, cash and payments sectors, including banks, independent deployers, cash-in-transit operators, cash management, network processors, card brands, ATM vendors, Security solution suppliers, Central banks and law enforcement agencies.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Increase your protection levels against today’s threats
- Proactively prepare for the emerging threats
- Find out how best to deal with global cyber security attacks
- Get the latest ideas and information from the world’s top security experts in financial services and the cash industry
- Network with an international audience of industry executives facing the same
- Check out the latest security solutions and defensive technologies in the industry in a world-class trade exhibition hall
Confirmed experts at this year’s event include
European Central Bank, Kaspersky Lab (Europe), Professor of Criminology, University of Leicester, Cash Matters...
The Tower Hotel
St Katharine's Way,
St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 1LD
Join the conversation
Twitter hashtag: #ATMsCash2017Sec